11 October 2010
Posted at 18:41 in ,
So I was poking around my pearls the other day (no, that is most definitely not a euphemism of some sort) and wondered why I always seemed to make pearl earrings in white. Apart from the fact that I am fastidious about matching components for earrings, I guess I'd always assumed people preferred the classic colour. Easy to match. Goes with anything. Bah. Actually I do have a lot of coloured pearls - it's just that I've either used a lot of them up for bracelets, or I can't seem to pick out matching shapes/sizes/tones (that are also unblemished, of course). Had some really pretty sage green oval pearls once and have never been able to find similar ones since.

Anyway, here are some dainties - the violetish pink ones are the colour of pink tourmaline, while the coppery ones were born to be with antiqued brass and aqua, I think. Time soon to start scouting around for holiday presents, and handmade gifts do add that little extra touch of soul. Just a helpful suggestion :)


These and more are now available exclusively in my Artfire studio - which I re-opened last month and have been in the process of stocking up. More to come soon; off to make dinner!

0 comments:
About this blog
Musings from the studio: new handmade jewelry, product photography, shop announcements, sneak previews and the trials and tribulations of running your own business.
Jasmin Lee © all rights reserved.