15 October 2010
Posted at 22:56 in ,
It seems I've been in a naturey mood lately. Maybe it's just gardens? Or maybe I need to get outta the house more... anyway here's some of what has hit the shops this week:

The Faded Garden earrings and bracelet ~ muted tones of soft sage, satiny mauve, glossy bronze and gilded pink. Quite pleased with this colour palette, if I do say so myself:


The Garden Gate hoops, featuring petal-perfect carved florals on textured rings. I would also like to state here that all components are wire-wrapped and not glued on ;)


And here are a couple of delicate pieces only available from my Artfire studio, which - yes, slowly I know - I'm still filling up:

In other news, I finally got started today on a new collection. It's been quite difficult because the horrid weather this whole week has been making me feel 101 kinds of inactive and like all physical, mental and respiratory functions automatically shut down once 33°C and/or 70% humidity is/are reached. Am still not entirely sure I bought the right findings but we'll see what happens when I try to oxidise them *nervous and deliberately vague*

Last of all, here's an Etsy treasury I made a couple of nights ago. Rather a profound waste of time... I could've spent the 1.5hrs catching up on my reading in bed or something, but once I started I couldn't stop and it was kinda gratifying to finally complete it:


Till next time!

0 comments:
About this blog
Musings from the studio: new handmade jewelry, product photography, shop announcements, sneak previews and the trials and tribulations of running your own business.
Jasmin Lee © all rights reserved.