22 October 2010
Posted at 15:48 in , , ,
I've been so busy this week that I'm going to have to do a post and run here...

This is the first batch of pieces for my new ANIMA | MUNDI collection, which is comprised of big, bold and beautiful statement necklaces that celebrate the Soul of the World, the abundance and grandeur of our one and only home - Planet Earth. Yes, the spirit of Tellus is rearing her head :)


The stones in this collection are really pieces of our world in miniature, each being completely one of a kind and selected because I see something special or unusual in it. I hope they speak to you in a similar way.

There are more to come, and more bloggy info on each piece. Appearing exclusively in my Artfire studio from next week.

Toodles and have a wonderful weekend~!

0 comments:
About this blog
Musings from the studio: new handmade jewelry, product photography, shop announcements, sneak previews and the trials and tribulations of running your own business.
Jasmin Lee © all rights reserved.